Most batteries don't require regular maintenance; however it's always good to check on them every now and then. Battery acid is highly corrosive, so we recommend you leave it to the experts and our specialist here at Malvern Tyres have the skill and knowledge to provide a comprehensive battery service and a new battery selection and fitting service.
What more Malvern Tyres offer a free battery health check and all of the batteries sold by Malvern Tyres also come with a 3 year guarantee.
To ensure your car battery performs reliably at all times, it is essential to maintain it properly. After all, the battery is the source of all electricity in your car and faulty batteries are one of the main reasons for breakdown calls in the UK.
Common signs that your car battery may be faulty include:
- The engine is slow to turn over after ignition
- Your headlights are dim
- The engine will not turn over and you can hear a rapid clicking noise
Take positive steps by following these simple points and you can help to keep your car battery in peak condition, improving its performance and extending its life.
- Never allow the car battery to discharge completely
- Apply battery grease to terminals to keep them free from corrosion
- Ensure the car battery is firmly secured in its mounting and that all connections are fully tightened
- Keep the car battery clean and dry at all times
Visit your local Malvern Centre today for a free battery health check.